Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Summertime Sadness

Out-of-practice posing + makeshift tripod = this is unfamiliar territory..
Black v-top: New Look 
Floral flippy skirt: Miss Selfridge
Belt: Vintage
Necklaces: Accessorize
Nails: Rimmel's 'Electric'

So apparently I've just nose-dived back into these posts, so here's a little clothes calculation for 2014 - strikingly non-weather appropriate but I wasn't leaving the house and the heating was on so it was a qualified choice. That or I am just willing my body to think it's actually summertime again and get used to that. Either way, this is what I wore today. The top is actually a longline tank which goes to an appropriate length to be worn alone with leggings, I just stuffed it into my skirt and secured everything with a belt. Nifty. 

15 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I love the nail color too :)

    Your blog is so cute. I'm following you now on bl & gfc.
    <3 Emi

    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit - that skirt is so pretty! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It's something I'd had my eye on for a while and finally took the plunge and bought it..whoops! x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice outfit! Love the pattern on that skirt :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skirt! so pretty! xx

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful simple look *

    Check my blog <3
    Ines Loves
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a cute outfit! we are suckers for florals, so we love the flippy skirt, and the necklace is such a cute touch

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love the necklaces, it's a tiered one and I just love how it looks :) x

      Delete

A big hug is being shot your way - I read with a smile at each comment, leave your blog addresses because I adore nothing more than skulking about and finding new blogs!! ^.^