Friday, 7 February 2014

Dreams of Paris

A lifetime want to travel to Paris + logistics of life getting in the way = substitute with a jumper. Done.
JUMPER: ZARA (sale, £7.99)
LEGGINGS: MARKS AND SPENCERS
NAILS: BARRY M in BERRY

Okay, I know it's not really the perfect substitute for travelling to a new and shiny country, nor does it immerse you in culture or offer you croissants..but hey, give props to Zara for trying! I grabbed this in the last little remains of Zara's winter sale- the majority of pieces are now well below £10 which is both exceptionally exciting and very dangerous for people with no self-control when they enter the shop (ie myself). It's a soft jersey, long enough to be decent with some leggings slung on for a very comfy indoorsy outfit. I will sit and read some romantic novel and pretend I'm in some boudoir in France now, forgetting the fact that I'm in rainy and grey Britain in my semi-detached house. We can but dream.

                       What is your go-to cosy home outfit? Do you long to leave the country too? 

21 comments:

  1. Such a good Zara find :D new Follower xo

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much for following- I love nothing more than going around Zara and finding bits like this! X

      Delete
  2. The Zara sale has been so good!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jumper is lovely

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've sufferred from wanderlust my entire life, currently dying to go to southeast asia, hopefully one day we'll make it!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh you can never go wrong with a zara sale. & Ohh i so badly wish I was hawaii right now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is awesome, I had to follow ! Would really appreciate a follow back from you :)
    cocomademe.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that jumper, you look awesome xo

    www.betsyolive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I’m going to have to check out the Zara sale – if there’s anything left! Lol Looking gorge BTW! :)

    Hayley xo | Sailor Stories

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the simplicity of black with the contrast of the statement jumper, which was bargain for Zara (even in the sale!) lol LPB xo

    www.lovepinkboutique.blogspot.co.uk
    www.lovepinkboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your blog! Following you now, hope you visit and follow my blog as well!♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool jumper :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE Zara's winter sale. You found a cute jumper!!
    <3 Emi
    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit, dear:)
    Love you look.
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A big hug is being shot your way - I read with a smile at each comment, leave your blog addresses because I adore nothing more than skulking about and finding new blogs!! ^.^